Friday, February 1, 2008

First Blog Ever.

So, this is my first blog ever. Let me just let you know, I am not the greatest writer, but I do thoroughly enjoy it. It use to be my favorite subject in high school until I got into college--ENGL 131 was a killer. I will try my best to keep the reader amused, or, for the most part, interested.

Anyway, today was a big stress reliever. My first MATH 120 midterm is over, and I couldn't be any happier. I mean, I might be a bit disappointed with my grade, but it was nice to get something off my load. I still have a major paper and a nursing test coming up soon, but I am completely content not stressing about math.


& now, I haven't been doing anything.
EXCEPT BEING EXCITED FOR LOST! :D


I've been relaxing. Eating. Having fun. & getting lost in LOST. It was pretty amazing. I'm starting to not like Jack, but how could I not like him? He's way cool (just not as cool as Hurley). I felt like more could have been done, but of course, the writers want to keep everyone in suspense. I am looking forward to next week.

Hope you enjoyed my first blog ever!
I'll try to do more when I'm not so busy. :]


1 comment:

Joseph Condon said...

Hey, this is good for your fist blog post.. I will try to check in on it from time to time and read your posts. Keep it up, it feels good once you get going. I just started my blog a month ago and I have a few posts already. Check it out and maybe comment if you want.

josephcondon.blogspot.com

Thanks in advance if you check out my blog.

Joseph Condon