Saturday, March 15, 2008

Byterz Will Be Eaten.

oo! Good news. I found out what a "byter" is.
It's someone who steals dance moves from someone else.

& WOW, there are a lot of BYTERZ.
Especially against these JABBA boys,
whom I have a lot of dedication for.


So, I find time everything Thursday for this one show.
I even find time to NOT study for finals to watch it.. haha.

That's probably not a good idea, BUT..

I'M IN LOVE.

Anyway, it's the final three on America's Best Dance Crew:
Status Quo, Kaba Modern, and JabbaWockeeZ.

They're all REALLY good and everything,
but my heart goes out to the JabbaWockeeZ.


There's just a sense of charisma and personality that the other groups don't have. Plus, they're AWESOME breakers and INCREDIBLY hilarious.


Or maybe I'm just have a bias because of B-TEK. :]
Whatever reasons I have up my sleeve, all I know is that JABBA is the best (in my opinion). gah, I love these guys.




If you disagree, that's okay.
They're all awesome. :D


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the movies not so great..
but Adam Brody's sorta fun to watch in it.
i donno, tell me if you like it..

-sarah :)

Phil said...

Hey I like them because of their name. I've never seen them or anything. But how did you post a video?? DOOOOO tell. AND his hame is KEVIN SORRO and he issss single! Wink wink nudge nudge!