Wednesday, March 19, 2008

From Bad to B-Tek.

The past week has been finals week,
& I couldn't have been any more stressed.

I was having the WORST day on Monday.
First off, I woke up to go work out. Unfortunately, I left my water bottle in my room, and I didn't have the energy to take the six flights of stairs. So, I started to get a bit light-headed, and I felt as if my workout wasn't worth it.. bleh. After, I took a shower and I was dropping everything EVERYWHERE. It was horrible! I dropped my towel and robe on the bathroom floor.. ugh eek yuck!! I just wasn't having it. Disgusting.

So, I ended up getting breakfast and checking my myspace.
& wow. Who knew myspace could make my day?


I had send Ben "B-Tek" Chung a few messages on myspace,
& he actually replied back. It was amazing.


He made my day.





I know it's a little thing that happened,
But he just.. made me feel so much better.


GAH. I LOVE B-TEK! :D


No comments: